MANAGE, REVIEW AND SIGN DOCUMENTS
Welcome to the client portal for Grace. Log in to manage, review and sign documents sent to you by the practice. If you do not have a portal account yet, please request one during your next office visit. This can be done via phone as well.
- Appointment reminders can be sent to you by phone, email, or text message. They are a convenient way to help you avoid forgetting your appointments. If you would like to receive appointment reminders, please discuss this with the practice in person so that this can be enabled for your account.
Email Appointment Reminders
- If your therapist has enabled this feature, we will email you appointment reminders and confirmations. Please talk to your therapist for details and to discuss your preferences for receiving these emails, or to change your email on file. To entirely block receiving any emails from us, click the unsubscribe link found in any email you have received from us or use this form. You’ll receive an email with a link that you must click to confirm your request. Emails will be sent from the appointment portal.
- If you have a scheduled telehealth session, please log in. If you need assistance with your account or would like to schedule an appointment, please let us know.
Tips for Your Telehealth Session
- To protect the confidentiality of your telehealth session, please do not record any audio or video from your session or use screen capture software while your session is in progress.
- Be sure that you’re using the most up-to-date version of your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge).
- Connect to ethernet or a strong, private WiFi signal.
- Consider using headphones so that you can avoid voice echo during your session.