Psychological evaluations, or psychological testing, is a thorough process of assessment and screening. The methods used for evaluations will depend on you or your loved one’s needs.
A psychological evaluation should be considered in cases where there is uncertainty about the reasons you or someone you love is having problems with mood, behavior, or learning.
A Psychological Testing can help determine the following:
- The severity of symptoms of depression or anxiety
- The presence of a learning disability
- Academic strengths and weaknesses
- Root causes of emotional problems
- Positive and negative coping styles
- Reasons for aggressive behavior
- Information about how you view the world
- Issues or conflicts you may be struggling with
- Insight into your personality style