Grace Healing & Wellness Center,LLC acknowledges your mental health needs as well as the continuous rise in the COVID-19 cases. Your health and safety are both important to us, and so our clinic requires masks.
We offer flexible telehealth services for individuals who prefer not to come to the clinic. To obtain services in person and to help keep everyone (you, your family, our staff, and other clients) safer from exposure, we ask that you comply with the following COVID-19 practices:
- You will keep your in-person appointment only if you are symptom-free.
- If you observe one or more of these symptoms (included but not limited to): cough with shortness of breath, severe headache, muscle/joint pain, weakness, or sore throat you agree to use telehealth if your insurance reimburses for telehealth.
- You will adhere to the safe distancing precautions we have in place within the clinic.
- You will wear a mask in all areas of the office (our staff will too).
- If you are bringing your child, you will make sure that they follow all these protocols or make arrangements with your therapist should they be too young to follow protocols.
- If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for the virus, you will immediately let the staff know and we will then begin/resume treatment via telehealth.